Continuous testing a.k.a shift-left testing, involves running tests frequently, as needed and early in the software lifecycle. Done right, continuous testing can provide quick and useful feedback on the health of the application under test which can be used to determine if the application can move forward in the delivery pipeline.
This whitepaper provides a detailed insight into continuous testing and how to achieve it
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- Is Test Automation and Continuous Testing the same?
- How to get started with Continuous Testing?
- What tests can run as continuous tests
- What tools should I use
- A framework for Continuous Testing
- Continuous Testing and DevOps – What’s the connection